Saturday, January 29, 2011

Team Chase's Adoption Auction

It's {finally} here...our first auction to raise money to bring our two little sweeties home from Ethiopia!!

First of all, let me just say a big thank you to those of you who have been followers of this little blog in the last year (we are almost at our one year blogiversary!). Next, a big WELCOME to those of you who are visiting from another blog that you follow. In this blog, I write about adoption, family, crafting, and life in general from my Christian/working mom perspective. :) If you like what you see, feel free to follow...we love friends! :) And, last, but not least, I have to give a shout out to my amazing creative friends and bloggy buddies who donated their goods to make this auction possible...THANK YOU!


So, on to the reason you are here...our Adoption Auction. I am SO excited for this auction! We have been given some awesome donations (mostly handmade!) from some great friends and from people who we've never even met! Here's how the auction will work:

1. Peruse the AWESOME items that are for sale during the auction (January 29th, 2011 at midnight through February 5th, 2011 at 11:59 p.m, central standard time).

2. Find the items you would like to bid on and leave a comment* with your bid, name, and e-mail address. (Your bid on most items will include shipping from Missouri, so please keep that in mind as you place it! :))

3. If you win, I will send you an E-mail requesting payment for the item and/or information about your requests (if the item is custom-made). Upon receiving payment via check or paypal, I will ship the item to you!

That's it...super easy! And, every last penny that you spend will go directly into our adoption fund. Our overall expense is around $30,000. So far we've raised/had donated close to $2,800.  Almost 10%!  We are excited to see where this auction will place us on the financial portion of our adoption road!!

So, without furthur ado...the auction items!  (Click on each item for it's bid page.)  Happy shopping!
Clothing

Jewelry

For Your Little Girl

For Your Little Boy

For Your Baby

Accessories

Miscellaneous

Questions?  Technical difficulties?  Contact me at jnchase311 @ yahoo . com.

*Leaving a comment:
To leave a comment, click on "__ Comments."
Type your comment, select your profile (if you don't have a google account, select anonymous).
Click "Post Comment" (you may have to do this twice).
Type in the code, and click "Post Comment" again. :)

3 comments:

  1. I wish I has known about this sooner! I just found a link to this and wanted to tell you to please contact me if you do another (although I hope you won't need to!). I would happily make something to donate for auction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make something as well if you do it again! My email is chickincharge02@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls! I am thinking about doing it again this summer, so I will definitely contact you! :) Jennifer, may I have your E-mail address and I'll contact you that way in a few months? If you'd rather just send me an E-mail so that I'll have you address that way, my E-mail address is jnchase311 @ yahoo.com.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails