Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sew Cute--Part II

Hooray for snow days!  We ate pancakes, played UNO and Yahtzee, the kids watched PBS kids, we watched three episodes of Castle with Trev's brother and his wife (Trav and Jennifer) while the kids played with their cousins Isaac and Karissa, Melia went to gymnastics, we celebrated my dad's birthday at a local pizza parlor, AND I made my second teeny, tiny project...


Photobucket
brown and white damask-print fabric coasters! :)

I have some of these coasters in a different print that my SIL bought us when we moved in and I LOVE them!  They are super absorbent (not to mention super cute!).

Photobucket

So, what do you think?  Do you like them?

I hope so, because I made some extras. :)  Two sets of four, to be exact. 
Photobucket

And, I'm putting them in my upcoming auction to benefit our adoption, along with 30 + other handmade items that have been donated!

Look for them (and bid on them) January 29th to February 5th!!


P.S. Heard from our social worker today.  We are now number...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails