Monday, January 17, 2011

Adoption Auction {Teaser #3}

More items from the auction.  Remember, you can bid on these items from January 29th through February 5th!



One of these {maybe the bottom one} is from a fellow adoptive family awaiting their referral.  They are about a month ahead of us and she does all kinds of amazing artwork to raise money for their adoption.  She is giving away one of her pieces in honor of their 2 month waiting date.  Check it out here: http://pitterpatterart.wordpress.com/2011/01/16/hoorah-weekend-2-month-giveaway/#comment-3130

P.S. I would really love the large Africa artwork canvas she does if anyone is thinking of buying me a present in the near future! ;)


3 comments:

  1. I wish she would do a Taiwan one! I love her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La la la. Can't wait! I just realized were with the same agency. I am slow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I saw your post on the CHI yahoo group. We live in OKC and are also adopting from Ethiopia with CHI. We are currently waiting for our homestudy to come back so we can finally get fingerprinted and on that wait list! I'm looking forward to following your blog. You guys are only about 2 months ahead of us!

    P.S. LOVE the ebay auction! I can't wait to bid!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails