Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer

Photobucket

I've been pretty bummed that I didn't stock up on Pumpkin Spice Creamer before Christmas (I wasn't aware that they would stop carrying it so quickly!!).  Anyway, I decided to take matters into my own hands.  I looked up recipes for pumpkin spice creamer and found one I wanted to try.  The problem?  I didn't have half the spices it called for.  So, I just made up my own and it turned out pretty yummy! 

So, if you're missing pumpkin spice like I was, feel free to try this:

1 Cup Non-Dairy Creamer
1/2 Cup Splenda
2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
6 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice

  1. Combine well and store in air-tight container.
  2. Pair with Just Love coffee from our shop.
  3. Pour in mug and set on your new damask coaster.
**Obviously the last two steps are optional! ;)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails