Saturday, January 15, 2011

ETSY + EBAY=Adoption Auction! (Teaser #1)

I am so crazy excited about our upcoming adoption auction!!  It's basically what would happen if ETSY met EBAY and fell in love! 
We have over 50 items that people have donated!!  I cannot even believe all the *rockstar* crafters that have come out and so graciously donated their handmade items.  Some are custom, some are not, but they all are
A.MAZ.ING!!!

So, here's where I get nervous...our auction is exactly two weeks away and will run for one week.  I just want to be sure that I have lots and lots of bidders and
I NEED YOUR HELP! 

Please help me advertise my auction to anyone and EVERYONE that you know!!  You can copy and paste this blog's web address or paste my adoption auction button (to the right of this post) to your facebook, to your blog, to your friends on your e-mail, to your e-mail list at work...whatever you can think to do to help promote would be so so appreciated!!

Then, come back and bid :):):)!!  That's the fun part!!  The auction will run January 29th to February 5th, Saturday to Saturday, midnight to midnight.  You will not want to miss it!

In the meantime, I am going to do a "teaser" each day leading up to the auction as a preview of what will be offered.  Here's Teaser Number 1!  Enjoy!



Thanks for all your help!

4 comments:

  1. hi! i'm trying to find your email address so i can email you ~ a lemon squeezy home had a post about your auction & i have something to donate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the auction is successful. I will mail your items on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!! My E-mail is jnchase311@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My items should arrive on Tuesday. I am going to Post about the auction closer to the date. ALL the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails