Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wish List


I want some of these:
I love them!

I love their story.

I love that you can change out the straps.

I love that they are made in Africa.

I love that they help women in Uganda get an education.

I love that they donate some of their money for adoptive families.

I just love them!

I think I've decided that I need to make every purchase have a purpose from now on {as often as I can}!  I have found that I love the items so much more when I know where the money is going and that it is for a greater cause.  Because, there is just so much more to life than me and there is just so much more to Christ's existance than to save me.   It's so much more; it's about the Kingdom {thank you very much for bringing it, Shane Wood!}.  I'm learning....



P.S. We've moved up the waiting list AGAIN!!  Woohoo!!

3 comments:

  1. I bought some of these sandals with the leather straps. LOVE THEM!!! I can't wait until the weather changes and I can wear them all the time. I love walking in them every time I hear them hit the ground I am reminded of the journey that they took. I really want to do one of the parties that the company offers, I think that would be so much FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sandals! I guess your number has changed after referrals today. I'm a fellow CHI family and we have been on the waitlist exactly 3 months, not sure what our number is but super excited about all these referrals coming in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE those sandals. I'm going to ask for a pair for my bday this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails