Thursday, March 24, 2011

T-Shirt Sales Begin Today!

When we first started our adoption process, we began to look for fundraiser ideas.  I truly wish we didn't need to raise funds for our adoption, but, unfortunately, we simply don't have $26,000-30,000 sitting in a savings account.  I wish we did, but we just don't! :(  So, we found several ideas to try {bling shoes, VIP Cards, adoption auction, WOTP Products}; some were successful, some were not, and at this point, we have raised/had donated just over $4,000.  Of course, we're trying to capitalize on the successful fundraisers, and will be holding another auction sometime within the next couple of months. 

But, given that we have changed our preference and that it is likely that our referral will come more quickly than initially anticipated, I felt like we needed to run another fundraiser between now and then.  I made myself this stenciled shirt last fall...

Photobucket
and I LOVE IT!
It has been a huge conversation starter and has been a great way to bring orphan awareness to the people in my community.
I love the retro-inspired look and the fact that it is UBER comfy!  The base shirt is made of a 40/60 Cotton/Polyester blend and it is a fitted, V-neck shirt.
So, this is our next fundraiser...
the Adoption Rocks Shirt
I am beginning pre-sales today and they will run for two weeks {through April 8th}.
During this pre-sale, you may purchase as many of these ultra cool shirts as you'd like for
$18 each
{will be $22 each after April 8th}
Shirts will be available for pick-up after April 10th or you may pay $2 each for shipping.
To purchase your shirt(s):
1. E-mail me by clicking here: http://teamchase4andcounting.blogspot.com/p/contact.html and give me the following information:
  • Your name
  • Your address (or if you want to pick your order up)
  • The quantity and sizes of shirts you'd like to order-XS-XXL
  • The country/continent/state you'd like on your shirt (if something other than Africa)
  • Where you would like the heart on the country/continent/state (if something other than Ethiopia)
  • The color(s)* of shirt you'd like
*Chose from:
Photobucket

2.Wait for your invoice from me and then pay using paypal (the donate button on the blog sidebar) or check sent to my address.
3. Receive your shirts in the mail.

Also, please feel free to spread the word about this t-shirt sale!  Thank you so much for your support of our adoption. :)
Just in: these are now available in baby/toddler/kids/mens sizes!  E-mail me for details! :)
jnchase311 @ yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. I want to order a shirt, but your contact page isn't accepting my email address for some reason. Will you please email me so I can put my order in?

    laurenalexis1@gmail.com

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Can we get South Korea on a shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!! I can do any country/continent/state...just E-mail me at jnchase311 @ yahoo . com (minus the spaces) and let me know what you'd like. I also now have mens/baby/toddler/kid sizes available.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails