Friday, February 4, 2011

His Hands Taiwan


One year ago today, Trevor and I took the first big step towards our adoption and placed our names on a waiting list to apply to adopt from His Hands Taiwan, Inc.  Of course, our path took a major turn, but I still think so highly of HHT.  I think often about their amazing ministry and how the two families who run it are such a light in a dark world for women who may not otherwise hear the Word or who feel that they have no hope.

I still blog-stalk follow :) several blogs of families that have adopted from this ministry and I wanted to introduce them to you:

The Farmers 
Blessed By His Hands

The Raboins
Love An Orphan

Kalina also raises money for adoptive families and missions through her on-line shop:

The Claytons

Kate also has an Etsy shop to cover the expense of adopting a second child from HHT:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/theadoptshoppe


The Kirks
Completing the Kirk\

The Densons


Though we are adopting from an entirely different continent, these families have a special place in my heart.  They each have such amazing, unique stories that led them to adopt from the same place and that have been very inspiring and encouraging to me as we have embarked on this adoption journey.  I pray that God continues to bless them and their beautiful families.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words. You are an inspiration as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails