Monday, February 8, 2010

About Our Team

Hello! This is our first post, so I'm just testing to see if it works. :) My name is Jen and my husband, Trevor and I have been married almost 10 years (March 11). We are high school sweethearts and are both turning 30 in March...YIKES! We have two beautiful children: Melia, who just turned 5 and Camden, who is 2 1/2. We are Christians and love God more than anything. We recently have been feeling God's calling in our lives to adopt 2 children internationally. After much prayer, research, and conversation, we truly believe that our baby/babies are from Taiwan and as of last Thursday, February 4th, 2010, we are on a waiting list at His Hands Taiwan, Inc. We are obviously praying hard about this process, our finances, the ministry of His Hands, the mother(s) who will bear our baby/babies, and (of course) our babies. We are so excited to see how this process has already begun to change us and how it will continue to do so!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world....It looks like you have been busy w/ kiddos & crafting. I like to scrapbook but that is as crafty as I get. :) Look forward to reading more blogs from you and this adoption process. Chris & I are in the initial stages (praying still) about adoption. We have a blog on here too Strickland Sentiments if you want to be blogging buddies, but I haven't added anything since November. Very bad. :) Miss ya guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for adopting from Taiwan!!!!!
    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails